Friday, June 25, 2004

Musing for Thursday June 24,2004

Well apparently Hotmail is following Yahoo's lead in upping the mail file size to a more reasonable amount (250 MB). All I can say is, I still a want Gmail account. Read about it on Cnet

Well the impossible happened today, my opinion of Darl Mcbride lowered. Thanks to this Wired article that I found out about thanks to Groklaw. If you want to know more about the whole fight between SCO and Linux( IBM, Novell, Red Hat, Autozone and DC. Check out Groklaw.

Ok on a happy note I found an article on DesktopLinux.org about cool app that is not only cross platform, and free but also allows you to use your computer as a free point to point ip phone. No long distance charges, just pure voice over ip, no service to sign up for or pay for, just ip phone. I still got to play with it myself until I can officially recommend yet. Hopefully I can convince someone from a far away place (cough Michigan) to help me test it out. Well if anyone checks it out and gets it work (or not) I would love to hear from you either via email or the comments section. Happy playing. You can download it here.

Matt

There are 10 type of people out there. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


No comments: